Email sync (GMAIL and Microsoft)

Hi, anyone else have problems with the Microsoft sync? I have followed the steps in the video and

1. Under my ‘manage accounts’ it shows the email address I have tried adding but shows a status of pending, it’s been like this for 3 days and also states ‘no emails to sync’

2. Under the customer record/emails tab, I do not have an option to ‘sync email account’

3. Under the contact / tasks record, I do not have an option to view ‘recent email history’ nor to ‘sync email account’

It’s becoming frustrating that i cannot capture incoming emails, can anyone help?

Thanks

Tom

MS Sync isn’t part of Infusionsoft so the options/items you’re mentioning are hard to envision. Are you referring to this maybe?

Hi John,

this is what i was referring too,
https://help.infusionsoft.com/help/email-sync-gmail-and-microsoft

my contact also gave me a you tube video

thanks
Tom

Hi,
I had the same issues and they put in a ticket to fix it. I use Gmail.
I’m excited to use this new feature once it’s working.
I’m also looking for an in browser app/extension to use to add notes and add contacts with in my Gmail browser.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hi Brette, thanks for the reply. has the ticket been fixed yet?

who did you approach for the fix?

thanks
Tom

Unfortunately, no, the ticket has not yet been fixed. I chatted with service to request the fix.

What do you mean this isn’t part of the Infusionsoft system? Where else did I get it?

how will this new syncing feature (when working properly) impact a contact’s email status?

There used to be a sidebar available for that and I used to use it as it really sped up my workflow. It’s been depreciated now and doesn’t work.

I asked Keap if they plan to reintroduce it but got conflicting answers.

Bring it back, Keap! :slight_smile:

Trying to get clearer answers here because the browser plugin is NOT part of the IS system…the more recent in app/UI feature is but no one is clear in their questions about which they are using :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: