Custom fields with Yes/No filed type not working

Hi I created data type Yes/No for custom fields . I am trying sync contact with infusion soft having db field type Yes/No. It does not work. Any help ?

Would you elaborate with more detail, please? For example, how are you trying to “sync”?

Through API. I have databse in Mysql and using infusionsoft API to sync contact details. Please see attached screen shot of infusion soft custom filed create with data type!

1. Field in image above says data type custom field has is Yes/No. But if you see it’s value it’s not ‘No’ it’s ‘0’. I think that is conflicting but I tried sending 0 and 1
    in stead of Yes/No. Did not work.

Hmm… :thinking: I just tried this using the REST API and it worked. Details below, I hope it helps. For a Yes/No custom Contact field, here’s what I found:

1. Using true or false (booleans) did not work.
    {
        "custom_fields": [
            {
                "content": true,
                "id": 5
            }
        ]
    }

Yields:
    HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

{
        "message": "Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.Boolean] to required type [java.lang.Integer] for property 'customFields[LoggedIn]'; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConverterNotFoundException: No converter found capable of converting from type [java.lang.Boolean] to type [java.lang.Integer]"
    }

2. Using 1 or 0 (ints) worked.
    {
            {
                "content": 1,
            }
        ]
    }

Yields:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

3. Using "Yes" or "No" (strings) worked.
    {
            {
                "content": "Yes",
            }
        ]
    }

Yields:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

1 Like

Thank you Mike. I will try using Yes/No string.