Your account has been locked. It cannot send Broadcast emails

Hi, i am unbale to send email broadcasts. I am getting this error" Your account has been locked. It cannot send Broadcast emails. Please contact Customer Support: 1-866-800-0004".

Anyone help me why i am getting this error and how to resolve this.

You probably have a high bounce or unsubscribe rate, so they need to get some info about your sending practices. Call the number listed.

While we’re happy to take those calls you can actually resolve this yourself by finding the email that was sent to you and clicking the link to fill out the form. Once the form is submitted we review it and will most likely turn your email sending ability on again.

Hi Dave, thank you for your information.
our company account has been locked with the same note “Your account has been locked. It cannot send Broadcast emails. Please contact Customer Support: 1-866-800-0004”, but we can not find the email that you mention before. We have also check the spam folder and nothing there. Could you please help us?

thank you

If you can’t find your email you’ll need to call in and have another one sent. It’s typically sent to the account owner so if they’re not the one managing the account that’s probably why you don’t see it.