Why is the delete button missing when I am in a contact?

Why is there no Delete option when I am in a contact?

The only reason for that would be the user permissions have been set to not allow for deleting contacts.

Hi John,

Thank-you for responding. How do I activate or change this so I can delete multiple contact entries? I have one other problem also. I have created new contacts which do not have Tagging options. How can I access the Tag options that other contacts have when they were downloaded from a previous database?

Apparently I have been given admin rights? Thanks so much for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Sue Kaye

Executive Assistant

Aged Care Gurus P/L

P: 1300 855 770

E: ea@agedcaregurus.com.au W: www.agedcaregurus.com.au

W: www.villageguru.com.au W: www.agedcarewhocares.com.au

O: 1B Hamilton Street

Mont Albert, 3127 VIC

ACG logo png

Want to know more about aged care? . . . Ask the Gurus!

This email and any attachments contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Aged Care Gurus Pty Ltd or a third party. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies and contact asktheguru@agedcaregurus.net.au immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the written consent of Aged Care Gurus Pty Ltd. Aged Care Gurus Pty Ltd does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.