Unverified REST hook

Any Suggestions if you don’t have access to a [relay] server ?

We are using IronIO. All of our code lives in IronIO Workers and are initiated by WebHook or Scheduler. And would love to change our polling to Event driven processing leveraging REST Hooks.

My Plan was to wire a REST Hook from IS to one of our WebHook’s, but since IronIO processes the HTTP traffic my application code cannot insert Header info. Then after verified, to update hte URL from PostBin to our real WebHook. So using Command Line Python or CURL to setup REST Hook.

If you can’t update the URL after its been verified, could code this 100% in the WebHook python code that receives the payload from IronIO, so the URL would be static, just would need to deploy code to production that basically prints out the header, but I am still stuck in not being able to implement the “Immediate Confirmation” flow, as IronIO has already responded to the HTTP POST Request on the WebHook URL.

The Supporting documentation references RESTHooks.org, which outlines a “Delayed Confirmation” flow

but it seems the /hooks/{id}/activate endpoint is not implemented.

This /activate action generates a 404.

The resthooks.org, specifies support for delayed confirmation,

Any suggestion for a truly server-less ecosystem, that wants to take advantage of the event based processing of a REST Hook ?