Unable to obtain global user ID from request

Hello,

as of this morning my flawless project is now 500 across the board. I looked at the logs pasted the entire error below, but the issue is pulling the logged in user id. Nothing changed on my end. This is of course a critical process based off the logged in user…

Did the array get updated? Beyond that I got nothing at all on this…

Pure disgust - save my day / week! PLEASE!

[08-Nov-2017 11:10:04 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Infusionsoft\Http\HttpException' with message 'exception 'fXmlRpc\Exception\FaultException' with message '[InvalidParameter]Unable to obtain global user ID from request for: gj316' in /home/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Exception/FaultException.php:32
Stack trace:
#0 /home/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Parser/XmlReaderParser.php(373): fXmlRpc\Exception\FaultException::fault(Array)
#1 /home/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Client.php(153): fXmlRpc\Parser\XmlReaderParser->parse('<?xml version="...')
#2 /home/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Http/InfusionsoftSerializer.php(28): fXmlRpc\Client->call('DataService.get...', Array)
#3 /home/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Infusionsoft.php(404): Infusionsoft\Http\InfusionsoftSerializer->request('DataService.get...', 'https://api.inf...', Array, Object(Infusionsoft\Http\GuzzleHttpClient))
#4 /home/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Api/DataService.php(156): Infusionsoft\Infusionsoft->request('DataSer in /home/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Http/InfusionsoftSerializer.php on line 34

@Jerel_lorenzo Are you still seeing this issue today? There was a brief period of time yesterday where we had an issue with our API proxy Mashery that was causing errors like that.

My apologies, yes it cleared up a few hours later. Is there any outage notification that i missed? Thanks either way.

Sorry @Jerel_lorenzo, I don’t think there was an outage notification for this. We’ll try to be better about this in the future.