Shopify Integration - Mislead Customer

Infusionsoft sales rep Frank Gittens sold me on Infusionsoft knowing my website was hosted by Shopify but he assured me that Infusionsoft and Shopify “play nice” leading me to believe an integration would be easy, like the way Shopify integrates with MailChimp and hundreds of other companies. To my great disappointment it turned Infusionsoft doesn’t play nice with Shopify and integrating requires expensive (~$200/month) 3rd party app. I feel mislead and taken advantage for paying Infusionsoft hundreds of dollars before I realized this. I’m calling out the integrity of Infusionsoft to give me a refund.
Robert Stolz
owner of Robert W. Stolz Loden Coats

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about your frustration and disappointment. I can totally see how you might feel misled when you found out you’d need to purchase something you hadn’t planned on.

I can’t speak to what Frank said, or what he thought, or meant - but I can say that WashMo Media has a tool that connects Shopify and Infusionsoft for $55/mo. You can check it out here.

This was developed by @Jason_Oesterly, and I’m happy to personally vouch for him as a stand-up guy, and capable developer. I’m sure he’d be happy to answer any questions you may have on the plugin.

Good luck!
Greg

P.S. I’m an Infusionsoft partner, but not an Infusionsoft employee - so there’s not much I can do to help with escalating your concern. You may want to contact their support department directly if you want to proceed with your cancel request. :confused:

1 Like

Thanks, @Greg_Jenkins.

Hi @Robert_Stolz. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. As Greg mentioned, Connect My Sales does handle the connectivity between Shopify and Infusionsoft, and for much less than you saw with the other 3rd party app you found.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you’d like to chat further about Connect My Sales and how you can use it in your business.

Jason

1 Like

Thank you Greg and Jason. When I was looking to integrate the trainer from success engine himself couldn’t find any full integration software for less than $200/month so you should make sure your service is on their radar.

I actually contacted Infusionsoft, requested a cancellation and a refund. A nice guy called me on the phone a few days later and I explained everything. He was very understanding and said he would inquire with Mr. Gittens and follow up with me per email about a what they will do, except he never did follow up with me and I didn’t catch his name and now I don’t know how to elevate this because I feel like they are just ignoring it.

I’ll keep raising awareness of this issue because I’m quite annoyed and there might be others that get tricked on this.

Thanks guys,

Robert

Hi Robert, I can totally empathize with your frustration. Unfortunately, I have no recourse for helping you with the cancellation process. You’ll have to persist with their channels - if you speak to someone again, make a note of their name, or their contact info, and try and get a commitment as to when or how they’ll help with resolution.

If you haven’t yet, you can also do this: Cancel my Max Classic application | Max Classic

Wow, I have had the same issue…

If the sales rep was just honest with me I would have a much better feeling…

Greg,

I would love more info about your app.

Will I able to upload data to Infusionsoft like # of orders ?

Oh, so, it’s actually @Jason_Oesterly who has the app - but Im sure he’ll be happy to tell you about it!

1 Like

Hey @Jonathan_Pantalis. I’d be happy to talk with you about my app (Connect My Sales). Please feel free to reach out to me by email and we can chat a bit either by email or phone: jason@washmomedia.com

Well how awesome thanks so much for reaching out to me I truly am going to learn everything possible here and progress as much as possible. Please anyone with valuable and helpful information please respond. I’m all ears