Searches using Custom Fields

I have Custom Fields with a list of options and basically four ways to pull that data in a search. Unfortunately, I am not able to use the parameters to pull contacts. Contains any, Doesn’t Contain Any, Contains All and Doesn’t contain All are the options. It only seems to pull contacts if I choose one of the items from the field, but I want to be able to search based on this custom field having nothing chosen (doesn’t contain any) plus a tag and it will not work. Any suggestions?

have you tried ‘doesn’t contain’ and placing an underscore (wildcard) in the value field?

Interesting! I will try that. Thanks. I didn’t know what to use as a wildcard.

Robin Zell

www.singlestravelintl.com

877-SOLO-TRIP x 704

877-765-6874 x 704

Fax: 877-765-6874

Creating life-changing experiences and unique opportunities to meet the world together

Ride the Waves! $50 Deposits, Unlimited Drink Packages and more!

Celebrate Wave Season with a cruise special! Special offers in February.

EARN $25 FOR EVERY NEW MEMBER YOU REFER WHO BOOKS A TRIP

For more information about our vacations, join our FREE online Singles Travel Community: https://www.singlestravelintl.com/community

This won’t work. There is no field to fill. It is just a drop down list to choose All, None, etc. I will try this trick for other searches though. Thanks!

Robin Zell

www.singlestravelintl.com

Creating life-changing experiences and unique opportunities to meet the world together