Round Robin Sales Force

Is there a way to use a round robin system to assign leads/opportunities WITHOUT each sales person knowing about the others?

Thanks, we are only in the setup phase right now. I probably should have re-worded my question. What I meant was, can we make it so that the sales reps do not know about one another?

1 Like

Hi Keith,

The Round Robin feature in the Assign Owner process should do this by default. Whereabouts are sales people seeing leads that don’t belong to them?

Joe

1 Like

If you need to lock down opportunities, take a look at the opportunity permissions. I would go through all of those for each sales rep.

Admin > Users > Edit Permissions > Opportunity tab

https://classic-infusionsoft.knowledgeowl.com/help/user-permissions-opportunities

Thanks, we are only in the setup phase right now. I probably should have re-worded my question. What I meant was, can we make it so that the sales reps do not know about one another?

See Martin’s reply above. I do think that it’s pretty unlikely you’ll set up a campaign that completely isolates sales people from one another.

Searching for contact records will also display contacts owned by other sales people but opportunities you own should rarely bleed over into other sales people’s activity if at all if you follow Martin’s advice.

Joe