Retrieve the contact api can't retrieve some fields, like website, social accounts, job title

I add a contact in Infusionsoft app including these fields Job title, Anniversary, Birthday, Fax Numbers, Preferred Name, Spouse Name, Notes, Social Accounts, Website.

Then I retrieve the concat by Get https://api.infusionsoft.com/crm/rest/v1/contacts/{id} by postman, but the fields (Job title, Anniversary, Birthday, Fax Numbers, Preferred Name, Spouse Name, Notes, Social Accounts, Website) can’t be retrieved in response.
How to retrieve these fields by postman?

My account is not a paid account.

The model shown on the documentation page should be the object you are returned, assuming there is data on the record to see. You can try it via the interactive documentation to verify.

https://developer.infusionsoft.com/docs/rest/#!/Contact/getContactUsingGET

I actually have asked tech support about this. They told me that you can retrieve such info only by xml-rpc - Keap Developer Portal . But still you wouldn’t be able to retrieve SSN field and some social services accounts

All of these can be obtained via REST. You just have to ask for them because they are optional properties.

If you make a GET request to https://api.infusionsoft.com/crm/rest/v1/contacts/model it will return the model data. For my app it returns something like this:

{
    "custom_fields": [
        {
            "id": 1,
            "label": "CUS-6900FieldA",
            "options": [],
            "record_type": "CONTACT",
            "field_type": "Text"
        },
        {
            "id": 3,
            "label": "CUS-6900FieldB",
            "options": [],
            "record_type": "CONTACT",
            "field_type": "Text"
        }
    ],
    "optional_properties": [
        "birthday",
        "opt_in_reason",
        "preferred_locale",
        "website",
        "notes",
        "custom_fields",
        "prefix",
        "origin",
        "source_type",
        "time_zone",
        "suffix",
        "lead_source_id",
        "social_accounts",
        "fax_numbers",
        "relationships",
        "spouse_name",
        "contact_type",
        "company_name",
        "job_title",
        "anniversary",
        "preferred_name"
    ]
}

As you can see those fields are part of the optional_properties so when you request the contact you can add which properties you want returned by adding them to the optional_properties query param for example &optional_properties=relationships,contact_type,lead_source_id,source_type,opt_in_reason

Even with optional_properties you cannot retrieve: Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, Assistant Name, Assistant Phone, SSN, Referral code

Right but the original question was for

Job title, Anniversary, Birthday, Fax Numbers, Preferred Name, Spouse Name, Notes, Social Accounts, Website)

All of which can be obtained via the REST API. I just didn’t want someone later finding this question and thinking that these fields are not accessible via REST.