Regarding PHP-SDK

Hello,

I saw there are two php sdks. One is GitHub - novaksolutions/infusionsoft-php-sdk: An OO Infusionsoft PHP SDK and the second is GitHub - infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php: PHP client library for the Infusionsoft API.. In the first one only need to provide hostname and apikey while in the second need to provide client id and secret key. Why is it so?

The Novak one uses our legacy API Key. The official Infusionsoft SDK allows for both legacy api keys and OAuth 2.0. OAuth is the preferred way, and we are currently working towards removal of legacy keys.

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

I have infusion account so do I need to create developer account to get client id and secret key for OAuth?

And I saw they are asking for credit card details while creating new app. So does it charge any? If there is a documentation on it and you can provide it will be great help.

Thanks

Hi there,

I was in your position a short time ago. Yes you need to create a developer account, then generate a Client ID and Secret for your app.

You do need credit card details but you will not be charged unless (if memory serves) you use the automated phone call feature.

I have found the documentation hard to follow at times but you should be able to get started below:

https://developer.infusionsoft.com/get-started/

Good luck!