Query based on appointments? Export appointments?

I’m looking to see how many appointments each of my sales people have held with contacts with a certain tag. There are two ways I can think to do this:

First is to somehow sort contacts by those that had an appointment between two dates within an advanced search. I’ve come to find that this isn’t possible, can anybody confirm?

The second way is to export appointments somehow. This also is impossible as far as I know, can anybody confirm this too?

I’m not sure how else to look without manually going through the appointments on each salesperson’s calendar and checking for contacts with the tag.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe

Nothing more natively. It’s certainly possible to do with the api and that would be able to be scheduled to send you a list on a regular basis (daily/weekly) etc.

Hi John,

That sounds good. How would I go about getting started with this? Do you know what app I would be using along with the API to get this information?

Thanks,
Joe

In IS you can setup custom search criteria (if you prepare the tag applications ahead of time) and then you can schedule a report to be sent to an email of your choosing.

Thanks John,

I had no idea you could do this. Is there a way that you can include the results of multiple saved searches in one email? I’d like to send an email like this to my client from his campaign every month but there are lots of figures I’d like to include.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi, Joe,

I don’t believe there is any way to have multiple reports sent in one email. Each saved search you create can have it’s own schedule and that makes sense, since each may have different metrics and timing involved in being relevant.

Not too big of a deal if there are only one or two but I can see if you have a great many how you’d want to consolidate them.

Otherwise, we’ve had clients that have had us develop specialized processes for reporting. Basically, on a schedule, some api code would run that would populate custom fields to generate the details and then consolidate that into a dashboard or single email. That’s the best answer I have for you on this one anyway :wink:

Ah I understand. This may be something we look into as we move more and more clients onto the Infusionsoft platform. We would currently have to outsource in order to build something like this but it’s great to know it’s possible if we ever need it.

Thanks,
Joe

1 Like