It looks like the support reps have been told that they do support this already and the answer has been provided.
For clarity for anyone else the answer was this:
What we found is that you will need to use both of the URL parameters for Product Options in order for the URL to select the option properly. ProductOptionID designates which product option set up for the product is selected (ie. Shirt Colors, Shirt Size), and productOption selects the desired value of that product option (ie. Red, Yellow, Blue). An example of the complete URL you are trying to create is:
Here's how you can locate the necessary IDs for the URL parameters in Google Chrome:
- Navigate to the product record in your app that you are linking to and click on the "Product Options" tab
- Left click on the "Edit" link for the option you wish to link to (in this case, it's for Hotel Preferences)
- Right click on the "Delete" link for one of the values you wish to link to and select "Inspect"
- There should be a line that is highlighted and directly below that will be a line with an arrow pointing to the right.
- This should populate more content, specifically a line that reads "Infusion.Product.deleteProductOptionValue" followed by three numbers.
These are the numbers you need! The first is the product ID number, the second will be used as the productOptionID, and the third will be used as the productOption