Outlook Sync plugin

What is going on with the Outlook plugin. Several in our office are now receiving a failed login with the message "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.image

Here’s all you need to do, @Chris_Craddock. Refer to https://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/marketplace-apps/infusionsoft-sync-for-outlook/learn-how-to-install-and-uninstall-infusionsoft-sync-for-outlook: first, log out of your Outlook and follow the instruction to Uninstall your current version of the plugin. Then Reinstall the updated version as per the instructions in the doc. It will link you to the Marketplace to install it…literally takes a minute.

An updated version had to be released because the code signing certificate associated with the plug-in expired and had to be updated. No change in functionality at all.

Thanks. Actually I just did this and it worked fine. Would be GREAT if we knew this kind of thing was coming or if it was easy to find in the knowledge base that “We’ve just upgraded the plugin, so you need to download and install for functionality to continue”. Anything to let your clients know that it is a change coming from Infusion, not something wrong with their computers.

Thanks,

Chris

Oh believe me, I expressed the same sentiments. I’m an Infusionsoft Partner and on the Advisory Board so I’ll pass on your comments, @Chris_Craddock. Glad it worked for you!

Thanks Cheryl!