New Members of the Month for June, 2017!

Congratulations to @Alastair_Greenstreet and @Kevin_Larsen for earning the New Member of the Month awards for June 2017! This badge is awarded to two new members every month who provide content that other members have found helpful. Thank you for providing great content and establishing yourselves as valuable members of the Infusionsoft Community.

2 Likes

Thanks @martinc, I’m happy to be part of the community!

3 Likes

Thank you @martinc for facilitating the Infusionsoft Community, it is a joy to share knowledge and learn from others so we all benefit.

3 Likes

Congratulations guys.

@Kevin_Larsen, I see you been working with Infusionsoft API for 7 years, which is the same amount of time as me.

@Alastair_Greenstreet, great post about getting the Geolocation information.

3 Likes

This is so great, thanks @Kevin_Larsen and @Alastair_Greenstreet for your contribution to the community and congratulations! It’s awesome to see people contributing and helping each other.

Please keep posting!

3 Likes

Yes, thank-you so much for being a part of what we are all working to build! Thank-you for spreading your knowledge and being a part of the conversations that are happening here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kevin_Larsen and @Alastair_Greenstreet,

You are why communities like this work! Love to see how people helping people can change things!

Gratz and Thanks!

2 Likes