Landing page services

What landing page service do you think is the best out there when it comes to a few things?
Price
User friendly
reliability
Vistor friendly

We build our own on our website but of the comments I’ve seen involving the many options I would say that most have expressed a like for Clickfunnels.

@John_Borelli, did you mean a dislike or like for ClickFunnels? The comments on the Facebook forums seem to be a lot of frustration with the instability of the integration between ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft. So just wanted to make sure :slight_smile:

I’ve seen many positive but I personally don’t have an experience to draw on so for me it’s neither like/dis-like but the comments I’ve seen may be more in regard to CF and not integration?

Have used things like lead pages an Insta pages in the past. However I’m trying to see which one is going to interact best with infusion soft.

Chris Greene
Community First Agency LLC
Circle of Insurance Protection
(205) 451-4294 AL
(770) 464-5024 GA
(615) 786-9999 TN

The ones that seem to receive the highest marks regarding integration/interaction with Infusionsoft are Leadpages and Thrive theme landing pages.

Make sure to check out Unbounce. I became increasingly frustrated with both LeadPages and ClickFunnels because of the lack of design flexibility… both solid tools, but in their attempt to to make everything user friendly, certain flexibility has been lost. I transitioned to Unbounce about 6 months ago and could not be happier! In addition to flexibility (all the way to the code level if desired), I feel the design templates are stronger as well. Just my take. Good luck!

1 Like

@Jim_Higgins, we’ve been using Unbounce as well and while the design is nice, we ran into a challenge when trying to use their lightbox feature…referral links to the page with the lightbox didn’t work. We found a work-around but wondered if you came across a way to use lightbox/popup forms and still pass referral link details.