James "Russ" Mefford

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce the departure of @James_Mefford . James has decided to move on to the next stage of his career and life. Join me in saying goodbye to a terrific guy and a big help in getting the new Infusionsoft Community off the ground. Russ helped a lot of people in the community and this couldn’t have happened without his tireless efforts and willingness to own customer problems. :sob:

Thankfully, Russ will be visiting us soon and often (he promised.) :heart_eyes:

Rip: James “Russ” Mefford 2017 - 2018

2 Likes

Thanks for this @martinc. It has been an exciting adventure getting the community up and running. I remember when we took our first big jump in users, and the conversations and questions started flowing in. It has been amazing to be able to talk with our customers and partners on this platform, and watch this thing become self sufficient.

I will still be creeping around, joining conversations and answering questions, so this isn’t goodbye. Can’t get rid of me that easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to everyone that has made this a true community! Lets keep building and conversing!

4 Likes

Thanks Russ. This couldn’t have happened without your help. We look forward to seeing you in the future. I remember when we got our first post in March of 2017 and I was frantically emailing everyone at 1 AM to help answer an API question. Needless to say, @JonSmith was not very happy with me. :rofl:

2 Likes