iSDK to infusionsoft-php sdk conversion

I have legacy php 5 code that does a password change for Contacts using isdk->cfgCon() and an api key. I need to make this work with php 7.4. It looks like the only supported way to do this is convert to the new sdk, correct?

Is there an easy 1 to 1 conversion process from the old isdk.php to the new infusionsoft-php sdk on github?

Everything I’m reading looks like a nightmare of storing oauth tokens seeded by our infusionsoft admin user and unimplemented REST API features (I’ve read posts suggesting falling back to the xml api thru the new github sdk).

So am I really starting from scratch on infusionsoft-php or is there a way to reuse my isdk code on php 7.4?

The new legacy sdk allows for you to use EITHER the cfgCon with api key or the OAuth workflow for authentication. You must use the new sdk in order to work correctly on newer php versions because the xml-rpc version is 3.0 in that sdk as well as other compatibility issues.

Hi John. Thank you for the reply.

I am excited to hear that the new SDK allows cfgCon connections. Can you point me to some documentation for this?

I have reviewed the docs at GitHub - infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php: PHP client library for the Infusionsoft API. and even read the \Infusionsoft\Infusionsoft constructor source code and I don’t see how to pass my cfgCon connection key to the new SDK.

I also ran a complete text search across the SDK codebase and ‘cfgCon’ is not found. Does it have a new name?

That is the new oauth one… the structure differs in the xml-rpc version.

Try downloading this one

John, is this AnimasWeb version safe to use?

It hasn’t received an update since March 2013 and the AnimasWeb company website goes to some kind of Chinese skincare page. (hacked?)

This isn’t what I expected from a company like Infusionsoft.

@Scott_Malinoski, the legacy xml-rpc is officially deprecated. The community has created a ‘cross over’ to eliminate the issues for people going between the two authentications.

I am not, nor do I work for Infusionsoft/Keap. I’m simply a moderator trying to help.

I think @John_Borelli linked to someone’s copy of our old SDK. That one is definitely not maintained by Keap/Infusionsoft.