Is there a way to remove the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email that is part of campaign?

Is there a way to remove the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email that is part of campaign? Since these emails are being sent based on the actions of each person, the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom gives the end user the impression that it is a mass email blast when it isn’t. If I were to send these email correspondences via Outlook, there would not be an unsubscribe link at the bottom, therefore, giving the end user the impression that it is a personal email.

Hi Joni,

I’m pretty sure that it has to stay there on every email for legal reasons. Email communications need to provide a way of opting out with reasonable clarity so I don’t think you can get rid of it.

Joe

1 Like

@Joe_Gillespie is correct, @Joni_Mozis. The Unsubscribe link is mandatory. It’s not an option to use or not.

1 Like

@Joni_Mozis,

I’m afraid this is the law. You could be heavily fined for removing it and it’s part of the IS/Keap user agreement and terms of service.