Integrate with northstar

Hi, Wondering if anyone knows the Northstar Connect club platform and if it can integrate with Infusionsofl?

Hi Pamela,
I took a look at the Northstar site and I don’t see any information about an API (the technical name for a tool that would allow integration.
As an Infusionsoft Certified Partner, my team and I are deeply experienced at integrating Infusionsoft with other systems. I’d be happy to see see what’s possible.
Please book a time that works for you and my team and I will take a quick look.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh,

thanks for the reply. can you tell me what your consulting cost would be?

Pamela Dreyfuss
pamela.dreyfuss@lcfcountryclub.com

Hi Pamela,
I am following up by email now.
Thanks!
Josh

Hi Pamela,

I think the first part of the question is - in what capacity? They have a website builder, are you asking if you can put Infusionsoft forms on your site and collect leads? Or are you looking to integrate more advanced functionality - like scheduling / etc? I’ve asked Northstar some technical questions and will get back to you when I have a specific answer about what is and isn’t possible.

Hi, Justin,

Great! I have IS set up with forms for my website, but I’m looking to be able to integrate contacts (what are “members” or “membership” in Northstar). Right now, I have to manually add and update all membership data to Infusionsoft, which is redundant and time consuming. Northstar has a module that they call “Campaigns,” and I believe they think that it provides the functionality that a CRM does, but in fact it is inadequate compared to Infusionsoft.

Pamela Dreyfuss

Hi Pamela,

I just talked to Northstar - they will probably give you a call at some point. They do have an API available, but it isn’t public - it is something they enabled on a per client basis, and I think there is cost involved so they have to speak with you to get the details.

If you talk to them, if I’m right, you basically want to tell them that when a member signs up or updates their data you want to be able to push that data to an external endpoint so you can add it into another system. You can then either use Zapier to receive the data and wire it in, or write a little script to handle it for yourself. Let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

Hi Justin,

You’re impressive. Can you tell me what you offer as far as coaching in Infusionsoft?

Best Regards,

Pamela Dreyfuss
La Canada Flintridge
Country Club
T: 818-790-0611
F: 818-790-5503
pamela.dreyfuss@
lcfcountryclub.com

www.lcfcountryclub.com www.facebook.com
/lcfcountryclub

Hey Pamela - you are very nice. I’ll send you an email.

Hi Justin,

Can you call me? 213-712-2354. I talked to Northstar and I’d like you to set up the data transfer to Infusionsoft.

Pamela Dreyfuss