I have an API integrated QUIZ and it's not always capturing a Yes or No answer, even though there is NO way to progress through the quiz without clicking the Yes or No button

I have an API integrated QUIZ that includes Infusionsoft fields, and it’s not always capturing a Yes or No answer, even though there is NO way to progress through the quiz without clicking the Yes or No button.

There is only one question per page, and there is no forward or back button. When you answer Yes or No, it goes to the next question.

Here is an example of what an emailed copy of the answers looks like when it gets sent to my inbox (when I’m notified of the form being completed).

Any ideas as to what may be the problem?

There are a number of places that could be culprit here. The form itself, you didn’t mention what you are using just that it is api integrated. The api calls (whichever you are implementing), and the method used to send the email. If this happens as a result of another product like zapier or parsey or if this is sent through campaign builder. All of these factors have the potential for causing this so please specify the flow of information/workflow as that will tell us a lot more.