Howdy from Houston, TX

I’m Victor Chelf, a Broker Associate and Realtor with the Chelf Realty Team at Coldwell Banker United Realtors in Cypress, TX, a suburb of Houston. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’m binge watching YouTube videos and doing my research before taking the plunge. I’ve used a lot of different CRMs in my 15+ year real estate career including TopProducer, AgentOffice, ACT!, FollowUpBoss, FiveStreet, Realvolve, IxactContact, MarketLeader, Brian Buffini’s CRM, Excel spreadsheets and more. So, I’d like to make sure this one works for me and my team before I make the investment.

I’d love to hear from fellow real estate agents to see if there are any features that are missing that would be a detriment to using a generic system like Infusionsoft instead of a real estate specific system like TopProducer (which I hate). I’ve see things like not having a separate “spouse” name field and the work around of using a company name field. That then brings up what to do with vendors that you would want to use a company record.

I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions. I look forward to participating in the community.

Howdy, Victor. Glad to have you aboard!