Here is one scenario
- i have a saved search based on a tag and have results for that on infusion
- i have pulled all these saved search based contacts and stored at my end. i keep a reference of saved search id for the contact.
- then i go into one such contact on infusion and remove the tag. so for future results, this contact won’t show up for this saved search result.
- but there is no way i can get this reflected at my end unless I make fresh api call for this saved search.
- the problem with fresh api call is there can be 30K records for a saved search and it would take some time to update at my end. Somehow i need to figure out the missing contacts and remove that saved search reference at my end.
Is there any better and faster way to reflect this at my end.