How To Integrate Infusionsoft With Sage Line50

Currently using Infusionsoft as our CRM with Sage Line50 as our back-office system for accounts, sales orders and stock control.

I want to get to the point where my CRM can see my accounts data. I have found an application (SIM50) which integrates Line50 with Sage CRM but I would like to stick with Infusionsoft.

I am very familar with getting data in/out of Sage Line50 and have had my own plug-in created to integrate Sage Line50 with mny Wordpress ecommerce website. But I am clueless as regards the back-end of Infusionsoft.

Trying to find someone/something that will help me get this done. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

@Chris_Jones,

Have you looked/seen the IS api documentation. There are three implementations: Legacy, API and REST (only partly released at this time)

API Docs xml-rpc - Keap Developer Portal
REST IO Docs Keap REST API

I do integrations like this all the time (though we haven’t done so with Sage) so if you have access to the Sage data then one of the two links will give you what you would need for the IS part

Thanks John, I ill be in touch via your website.

@Chris if you are still following… i have a client who needs some integration from Sage accounting to Infusionsoft. Can you point me in the right direction with regards to Sage API?