How to get automatically the url from which the form was submitted by the client in to notification mail to self

how to get automatically the url from which the form was submitted by the client in to notification mail to self

am pasting the button for enquiry form on different pages on my website and once the form is filled by the client, it will send notification mail to me, but how to get included in the notification the url from which the form was requested alongwith the rest of the information?

@Sami_Sood, essentially you’re wanting to know what the lead source is. One way that doesn’ involve coding or scripts would be to clone the form as many times as the different locations. You can then add a hidden field for the Lead Source and identify where on your site the form is - you will need to create a specific lead source in Marketing > Lead Generation > Create Lead Source and then select that when you configure the hidden Lead Source field on each form. The will then be searchable.

But for the notification, I would add the name of the lead source in the Notification subject line in the web form settings area.

1 Like