How to add 3 months extra to annual membership

How to add 3 months extra to annual membership

I would set up action sets.
At the end of the first 3 months, cancel the existing subscription and then start a new 12 month subscription.

That will get them the 3 extra months and have the yearly billing happen again on the 15 month anniversary of signup.

Jeff

email-sig-storybrand-certified-guide-60.png

Thanks for your response. So is there no way to just change membership to 15 months instead of 12 months or change the renewal date to avoid cancelling and rejoining members?

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good
Jan Robbins
Women’s Fitness Adventures
Phone 0412 121 420

Click Here for More Details

{#HS:1117458674-20566#}

Not automatically.
If you wanted to do things manually, then there would be several options.

Thanks. I am new to infusionsoft. So are there other manual options besides what you suggested earlier ie cancelling the membership and renewing in three months time.

Great Okay Not Good
Jan Robbins
Phone 0412 121 420

Yes - you can go into the subscription and change the ’next bill date’ to be 3 months further out from the existing. So, if they signed up on 1/1/2020 and are due to bill again 1/1/2021, you can go into the subscription and change the ’next bill date’ to 4/1/2021 to give them 3 free months.

Jeff

Tried that but am getting this message - was trying to change it to 3 months later 19/6/2021.
The new bill date must be after 19/3/2020 and before 19/3/2021.

Great Okay Not Good
Jan Robbins
Phone 0412 121 420

Yvonne:

My apologies. I forgot about the limit of being within the same timeframe (not extending).

I have everything set up automatically, so I forgot.

I think the only way to do this and have the correct billing date, would be to cancel one subscription and start another, if you are billing yearly.

If you were doing monthly payments you could apply a 3 month credit to the account at the end of the year, but if you apply the credits to a yearly payment it would just refill them for a pro-rated portion of the coming year (meaning if it was $120/year and you put a $30 credit on for the 3 months they get free, then they will be billed $90) — the billing date wouldn’t change.

Jeff

Thanks for your help, Jeff, much appreciated. I will cancel the subscription and start another.

Cheers

Great Okay Not Good
Jan Robbins
Phone 0412 121 420