How do you make custom fields show up as emails in the sequence emails

Good day to all, My name is Randy and I am new to Infusionsoft, so my questions are many and my answers are fewl. I am still having trouble moving around the system and not getting the same satisfaction I have had using other custom contact management programs.

I have established a database that has 6 possible emails for each contact. When you go to the details section of an established email, it shows the email contacts from the stock database structure. I hae 6 custom email addresses that I would like to add to this drop down list so that I can pull my custom fields in the “TO” field of the email.

Help.

Randy

Please clarify what you mean by “I have established a database…”. You could be referring to setting up information in Infusionsoft or an offsite database of your own or a connection to some other third party product. Since you refer to having 6 custom email addresses, you could be referring to custom fields in Infusionsoft or this could be a sign of using a database on one of your own servers.

1 Like

John, this worked great. Loads of work to reload, but got the right outcome.

Thanks

Randy

1 Like