How do you insert a table into an email broadcast?

I’m having issues inserting a table into an email broadcast, I’ve tried copying and pasting (nothing appears), using another campaign builder and exporting as HTML (nothing appears), I can’t use as an image as I need parts of the email to hyperlink externally. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Tables are specifically forbidden in the HTML block. There’s a note to that effect on the left toward the bottom when you select the HTML block. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for letting me know David, can I ask why these are forbidden?
I may just need to put a button in and link it to an external page. If you have another idea that may work better, please let me know.

I’m not 100% sure because I’m support not development but I suspect it has something to do with how tables can really mess up the layout of things. Linking to an external page with a button is an excellent choice for a workaround.

Your best bet is inserting HTML into a ‘code block’ … the email builder is pretty locked down, so I’m not sure what you could do if that doesn’t work.