How do I create a smaller list out of my contacts? I want to send an email blast to a smaller group. Im stuck

how do I create a smaller list out of my contacts? I want to send an email blast to a smaller group. Im stuck

Segmenting can vary based on how well you use tagging and/or custom data in custom fields. Generally, you want to refine your search by some information that identifies only specific contacts and then apply a tag to that set to identify them as belonging to that search.

This can be dates, custom field information, tags that are either applied or not applied et al

I was wondering the same thing and according to support, it can’t be done unless you create a tag and add it to the users you want to email too…

If you know the criteria to pick your list with (say the contacts that have been created in the past month or something like that) then you can edit the search criteria in your contact list and then select all in that list and apply a new/unique tag that will then allow you to send broadcasts to just that group.