How do I connect my Wordpress opt in pop up to my IS landing page embedded into Wordpress?

I used the Infusionsoft Landing Pages plugin to embed my landing pages into Wordpress. I want a specific landing page to have the opt in pop up I created using the IS Opt-In Form on Wordpress. Is it possible to connect these two? The opt in form doesn’t seem to register my IS landing pages as being a part of the website, because it doesn’t come up in the search for pages the opt in should appear on.

@Amanda_Erickson. Not sure if I understand correctly. Do you mean you are using the WordPress plugin “Infusionsoft Official Opt-in Forms” or another plugin? Below is a link to a comment on how to connect your Infusionsoft Opt-In Forms in a campaign when using the plugin above. Refer to the Dec 1 comment.

Thank you Sara for your follow up. I have managed to connect the InfusionSoft plugin Opt-In Form on my site, RonaldMAllen.com to my Campaign. Thank you

Trusting that this message reaches you in good health.
Ronald M. Allen
CEO/Founder
Managing Change LLC
Business Consultant •
Corp. Coach • Educator • Speaker
Cell 1+609-247-2799
Email: Ronald@ManagingChange2.com
www.RonaldMAllen.com
Forbes Coaches Council

Yes, I’m using the Infusionsoft Official Opt-in Form plugin.

My goal here is to create a squeeze page using Infusionsoft landing pages and this Opt-in Form plugin.

I embedded my Infusionsoft landing page onto my Wordpress site so it has a nice URL, but I can’t seem to connect my Opt-in Form to that specific page. It’s like I can only put the Opt-in Form pop up on pages created directly through Wordpress, but not to Infusionsoft landing pages embedded into Wordpress.

Does that make more sense?

Good Afternoon Amanda,

I am looking to do the same thing you are discussing on the forums. Did you ever receive an answer on how to achieve this?

Thanks a million!

@Ada_Hammon, unfortunately no.

You can MailOptin to create a popup optin that sync leads to your Infusionsoft contact list.

Here is the documentation => How to Create WordPress Keap/Infusionsoft Opt-in Forms

And it is a free plugin => Popup, Optin Form & Email Newsletters for Mailchimp, HubSpot, AWeber – MailOptin – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org