Edit campaigns on mobile device

I want to edit a campaign on my iPad, but keep getting an error message stating I need the latest version of Chrome or Firefox, and I have both… Is there a bug?

1 Like

I have the same problem.
Using iPad Pro (1. Generation) with up to date Firefox and Chrome.
I really need this, I travel all the time and need to work on my campaigns on the road.
Please solve this! Without it, I can’t use Infusionsoft really… but I want to, bc it’s the first “all-in-one” system I really like.

1 Like

Unfortunately, you will need to trade in the iPad for a Windows tablet of some type to use Campaign Builder… the Androids and iPads just don’t support things like Flash that make it happen.

I wish I had better news, but I don’t.

1 Like

any update on this? surely there is a workaround for iPad use - especially the 2018 models being more powerful than most laptops!

Nope… even the iPad Pro’s won’t do it. I believe it is because Campaign Builder is using Flash (and possibly other things) that aren’t compatible with tablets.

It’s not a question of ‘powerful’ enough it’s a matter of the limits that come with the operating systems on mobile devices vs. full systems. There’s no indication that they are planning a mobile version of campaign builder.