Dynamic Drop Down

Dear All,

I would like to create dropdown lets say “A1” A2" “A3”, so if i add contact with A1 through webform, next time A1 shouldn’t be there as its already assigned to someone.

May i know the solution please ?

Sagheer

Good afternoon!

We have a variety of resources available for those that would like to develop on the Infusionsoft API, most of which are accessible through the Infusionsoft Developer site.

First, you should review the acceptable use guidelines for integrations accessing the Infusionsoft API.
Next, set up a developer account to get credentials to use.
Then, use either an SDK or read the REST API or XML-RPC API documentation to get started developing.

Finally, once you have a working integration, if you would like to make it available to other Infusionsoft customers you can submit your application to the Infusionsoft Marketplace.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Developer Partner community!

• Tom Scott, Infusionsoft API Team

Hey Sagheer,

I don’t know of any out-of-the-box solution to do what you’re looking for. It is possible with the API, but it isn’t a simple solution at all - you would have to have an app running on a separate server that provides a JSONP service (loads a piece of data into the form’s javascript) that would tell the form which of the drop-down options are still available, and a piece of javascript that would update the form to show only those options that are available.

If anyone knows of a simpler solution, I’m all ears.