Doubts regarding Quality Management

Hi all,
Quality management is a hard task. Many companies are failing in it due to lack of good software. Recently even Google has some mishaps in this area. I am planning to get such a software for my company. We didn’t really need it until now since we were small. We’ve got a huge order recently and I don’t want to mess it up. So, I have a few doubts regarding quality management and quality management software.
How can a software help in quality management?
What are the features of the software?
What should I look for in such a software?
Is it costly?
I hope someone can help me.

This is a very hard question to answer without more information. We have no idea what field you’re in, what your product is, the quantity (if any), is it digital or physical, is it something to do with medical precision, or in a field that has extremely regulated and strict guidelines, etc.

I will say this… that bloated software page you linked to kind of made me sick. Looked like something from the early 2000’s. They talked about how easy and simple it was, yet had a wheel with 100 different things on it. The website itself was not designed with simple in mind so why would I believe their software is simple. It looked like overkill for most.

Honestly if you want to take a product from start to finish, in record time, with high quality I suggest some version of SCRUM implemented with a Kanban system like Trello. Did I mention Trello is free.

The bottom line is that no system is 100% fail proof because of the fact that we’re all humans using it.