Does InfusionSoft support multiple credit card processors?

Does InfusionSoft support multiple credit card processors? We intend to use Stripe and eWay options. Is it possible? If yes, how to implement?

Depends on what you mean by “supporting multiple credit card processors”. The shopping cart can only be tied to one merchant account at a time -we no longer support round-robbinning merchant accounts.

If you are just using order forms, you can specify which merchant account to use per order form.

Ric, can you tell me why the customer would want to select between Stripe and eWay? Surely all they care about is using their credit card. I understand why they would want to select between Stripe and PayPal for example… Can you give me more details on your use-case.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the reply. Its not a customer’s requirement, but our requirement. Our business is using eWay and we would want to use it for most if not all of our payment transactions and maybe someday will likely stop using
Stripe.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. Interesting
comment…

Currently, in the Payment
Types, we can only specify 1 active Merchant account. It seems your reply is implying that we can add another merchant, create an order form and assign the new merchant to that order form?

Yes. There is an option to select the merchant account you want to use when setting up the order form.