Do webforms allow users to upload a pdf/jpeg?

I am way new to infusionsoft so I hope this is not an amateur question… Is it possible to configure a webform so that the person filling out the form can upload a pdf or jpeg file?

The webform in question will be used only by my business’ referral sources and clients to send me information upon request and as part of this I’d like the user to be able to upload a file that is stored to their contact record.

Is there a way to do this or a good work around? I’ve spun my wheels on this for a long time now and could not find any other topics on this. Any help would be appreciated!!

1 Like

You can’t do this natively, @Cbruce719 but there are some third party solutions. Gravity forms, a Wordpress plugin along with either Zapier or the Gravity-Infusionsoft addon has an upload feature. And PlusThis has a feature that allows the person submitting the form to upload files on the thank you page. Others may chime in with some additional options.

3 Likes

Wow. thank you @Cheryl_Hunt for the tip. This is important for us too when we’re doing recruiting for people to upload their resume and so on…

Thanks again!

1 Like

Glad to help @alexanderang7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t find a Gravity Infusionsoft addon?

Here you go, @Rick_Meredith: Infusionsoft Gravity Forms Add-on – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org - it’s an addon. I hope that helps.

Hi Cheryl @Cheryl_Hunt!
I want to know if it is possible to forward the file to an infusionsoft user whenever someone uploaded a file?
Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure, @Support_OnTheFuze. I don’t use Gravity forms myself so I’m sorry I can’t be more help :frowning: