We are having difficulty preserving our HTML coded email templates. This is what we are running into.
Steps I ran through to create an HTML coded template:
- My Templates > Actions > Create HTML email.
- Pasted HTML code on the left, Code is visible on the left side, Details are complete, Preview is complete
- After Previewing, Details are distorted, but Test send is fine
- Saved and named our new template, then exited
- Went back to our newly saved template, Code is cut off, Details are distorted further, Preview is distorted, Test is distorted.
Character count before saving = 113,576
Character count after saving = 65,513
I am aware that HTML emails will clip depending on email client specifications. (Ex: Gmail clips emails over 102KB.)
I would like to know… is there a character or size limit for the new email builder itself?