Connecting Quickbooks Online to InfusionSoft

I’m looking for an integration tool or way to connect QBO to IS that make QBO the primary system. By primary, I mean that QBO is the system where orders are recorded, invoicing/sales receipts issued, and payments are made. The QBO information then needs to be imported into IS. Most tools I’ve found make IS the primary. We’re using Generic Integration Apps plan on Workato but it bringing information over as cleanly as we need. There is one instance where I would want IS to be the primary and that is when a conntact’s billing or email address changes in IS for QBO customer accounts. When this change occurs, IS would need to update QBO. We’re a small business with most of our transactions occuring in batch invoicing so we’re not looking to put a lot of money into the solution. Suggestions are appreciated.

1 Like

So, did you ever get a resolution to this? I’m running into the same problem and would love to have things sync properly back and forth, but it is a pain in the a$$! I’m using Zapier now and QBO as our main invoicing and payment platform, then have an order added to IS using Zapier. Problem is that now I need to go in and update the order to match IS since it won’t allow me to update line item details on the order.

Very obnoxious!