Configuring Infusionsoft CustomerHub to kill unwanted pages?

We’re attempting to use CustomerHub. For now, we only want it as a way for existing customers to see current contracts and past invoices.

I’ve figured out how to use JavaScript and CSS to hack the pages as necessary; that works fine (though I’m concerned it may be a bit fragile).

However it’s important to us that there shouldn’t be a way for customers to sign up change their details through the portal. But we don’t seem to be able to get rid of the Member edit page or the member sign-up page.

How do we disable CustomerHub and CustomerHub ?

• Charles

Charles, I use CustomerHub like this all the time. All you have to do is create a Free Member level and add all customers via the Global “Successful Purchase Action” in Ecommerce > Actions.

I send all customers their login details so that they can go in at any time to download their invoices or edit their details.

If they don’t have any of the member tags for other programs you have, they should be ok, right?

I see what you mean now…you don’t want them to access their Profile page. One thing I don’t like is that if they change their email address, it doesn’t update it in their contact record if I’m not mistaken.

And vs vs…if the email is updated in the contact record, it doesn’t automatically update it in CH.

Yes, that’s right. We’re dealing with real world services that we provide to our customers, and it’s important that nobody outside our office can change contact details or phone numbers.

Trouble is, with customer hub, someone could go to their /member/edit page and make those changes. They’d have to know a bit about CustomerHub to do it, but the information is easily available. Interesting about CH not updating the email, but they’ll be able to change phone numbers and addresses.

So unless we can find a way to disable those pages in CustomerHub we may have to abandon it and go for Memberium or Ambitionally.

Anyone know how to disable those pages?

• Charles