" client id'd stuck at 'waiting'

Application: UC
client_id gukmw5geryzqyxegvfufrhah

The first on i have read is automatically approved, can we get this one aproved as well?

You will need to contact API Support to get additional Applications approved; only the first is approved automatically.

Please submit a ticket here, and Support will get a response to you: Create a Support Ticket - Keap Developer Portal

1 Like

Thank you Thom.

Can you check something for me? When I completed a support request, the page said : No Case Specified

Is that saying it didnā€™t work? Or it is ok?

A colleague suggests the following:

Itā€™s just kind-of confusing because even if youā€™re logged in it tells you ā€œPlease login to view your ticketsā€ on Create a Support Ticket - Keap Developer Portal ā€“ you just need to click ā€œloginā€ on that page to actually submit a ticket".

Try one more time?

i am going round in circles. if i hit sign in to that page, i sign inā€¦ great. but then i press ā€˜get supportā€™ and the sign in comes up again. I sign in to that page, then i press get support and the sign in comes up again. I sign in to that pageā€¦ you get the restā€¦

Sorry thatā€™s happening. Let me see if I can find a way to have someone contact you directly or get the ticket started.