Campaign Worksheet

Hello! I’m looking for some kind of a worksheet / flow chart template (interactive) to use with my sales team for mapping campaigns. Does such a thing exist? Would anyone share one? Please. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Isabella

I don’t know of anything configured specifically for Infusionsoft campaigns, but there are free-form interactive flowchart/diagram solutions like Gliffy and Lucidchart. draw.io isn’t too bad. I would recommend Lucidchart. They should all have free versions or trials you can try out…and all of them should be pretty cheap.

Thank you, Martin. I’ll check those out.

No problem, @Isabella_Vickers. Let me know if you find something that works for your team and I’ll look into creating an Infusionsoft template for it…seems like that would be useful for others. :slight_smile:

Nurture Campaign Template - Bonfire Marketing.pdf (538.2 KB)

Thanks, @martinc! I found this great PDF from Bonfire Marketing. My vision is to have a form like this that allows one to adjust the titles and timing, etc. and add the copy as a comment or text box right on the flow chart, thereby creating a self-contained visual map of each campaign that can be shared or archived.

1 Like