Campaign Web Form Error - InfusionSoft.app Redirected to many times

I hope someone can shed some light on this issue. I have never had this problem before, and InfusionSoft support was no help.

We are using Campaign Web Form HTML Embed code on our ClickFunnels web page. When a user submits the webform they end up receiving this error: infusionsoft.app redirected you too many times.

The web form does not actually get submitted, and they never reach the thank you page URL.

The other issue is trying to replicate this problem. It seems too happen in Chrome more than anything, I have not been able to replicate it. However all of our clients are having this issue.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem!

Hi Andy I just got off chat with support and apparently it’s an issue with JavaScript and chrome and they are working at resolving it. Until then you will need to upload your forms using HTML code unstyled. And it should work across all browsers.

Has there been any resolution to this?

I have tried using an unstyled web form, and am STILL getting the too many redirect error for the form. I have tested in an incognito browser as well and still errors out.