Campaign Test for Unconfirmed & Email Unopened

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way in a campaign to test for:

1. Contact’s status as being Unconfirmed AND
  2. Contacts status as Email Unopened
  3. WHERE the email was sent from within the campaign

Yes you can run the Campaign Email Unopened report then manually tag or take another manual action but we are looking for an automated way to test for these two criteria then take an action.

The Email Link Clicked goal isn’t what we wish to test for in this case. We are evaluating whether or not to keep Contacts in our database that never confirm but have been sent an email (but never opened).

Thanks if anyone has a clever solution.

Alastair

This is a great question. I understand that you’re trying to automate this process. I’m new to Infusionsoft, so I don’t know how to do this, but I have an idea.

I’m sure you already know how to track “unconfirmed” emails… but what you need is a way to track email opens (or unopens) from within the campaign.

It looks like you can use open pixel tracking that triggers a tag. Here’s an article that might help - Tracking email opens with the Email Open Goal in the Keap / Infusionsoft Campaign Builder > Keap / Infusionsoft UK Consultant.

I haven’t done this myself, but it sounds like it might work for you.

1 Like

Hi Whit,

Thanks so much for this pointer, it looks like a very clever workaround to the issue, I will definitely explore this one and see if it meets our needs. I really appreciate your help with this.

Thank you.

Alastair