Automatically adding a company

Hi Guys,

So we are trying to create a web form, internal form or add more fields to “Add a company” page. This is needed to integrate with our website form to automatically add a new company, via API. But this seems to be impossible at the moment. Support has told me one can only manually add a company/organisation to infusionsoft. Not like adding a contact. Not sure if any one has a solution.

Many thanks and appreciate any help.

Hi Renier,
As an Infusionsoft Certified Partner, I’d be happy to see how we can help you.
Please book a time that works for you and my team and I will take a quick look.

Thanks,
Josh

Renier, I don’t know of a way to do what you are wanting to through a form, but you should post a question in the API Q&A asking if it is possible to add companies directly through the API and you should get an answer (hopefully a yes!).

1 Like

@Renier_Lombard,

This can definitely be done with api work. I personally have created this process a number of times. No ICP, unless they also know programming, will be able to do this as Infusionsoft does not have this as an option out of the box. This can be solved with a script that handles writing the information to the Company table with the api, however, very well.

Thanks John, I will have this sent to my dev team. They should be able to navigate the api and form integration.

Thanks Josh,