Apigee Migration FAQ

Why can’t I log into my portal account?

As part of the migration we associated existing applications and data with the registered email address of the developer. However, for security purposes we were unable to extract existing user passwords from the hosted portal. As a result, you’ll need to create an account on the new portal using the same email as previously registered, which will allow you to set your new password.

How do I create apps in the Apigee portal?

See our guide on the Keap Developer site.

Help! I’m having a problem with refresh or access tokens!

Please reply to this post with the ClientId (redacting ClientSecrets) and any additional information you can supply, so that we can investigate.

Something’s wrong with my Authorization header?

Mashery previously supported a non-standards compliant behavior (RFC 6750 2.1) wherein the Authorization header was accepted with “bearer” as well as “Bearer”, which will not be supported going forward. We recommend that you always supply Authorization headers as “Bearer”.

Something’s wrong with my Callback URI?

Mashery previously supported a non-standards compliant behavior (RFC 6749 3.1.2) wherein Callback URIs could contain fragments (“#”), which will not be supported going forward. We recommend that you dedicate a predetermined sub-resource to handle callbacks, then forward as appropriate to your single-page app.

Where can I see how many calls I have remaining?

While reporting on on our roadmap, we do not yet have a it available through Apigee. However, every call is returned with Headers that show the current remaining QPD.

1 Like