API Calls to Create Deals within Pipeline

Hello,

Trying to find API documentation that will allow me to insert / update deal information within the pipeline.

This is what I was using: Keap REST API - but I dont see anything about Deals or Pipeline within this documentation… is the new UI stuff in the API?

Thanks,

Jason

No, we don’t currently have endpoints exposed for the new Pipeline service. We’re looking at how best to provide them, and will make an announcement when they are available for integrators.

Gotcha,

I am trying to find “Opportunities” (which is in the API Documentation), but all my research points to it being part of InfusionSoft Classic only and not the new version?

My goal is to track a sale process via the API in the new platform… Is there a way to go about it?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi @Jason_Gates, I’m sorry for the confusion around opportunities and the pipeline. Feature wise, opportunities are only available in Infusionsoft Classic and the deal pipeline is only available in New Infusionsoft. The REST API only has support for opportunities. Adding support for the deal pipeline is on our roadmap.

Nicholas,

Should i wait to build a big integration for the new system to handle deals? I am guessing opportunities will eventually be retired and I am going to have to refactor my code if I build to that?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason, Yes if you build with opportunities you are going to have to refactor it for the pipeline that is in the new Infusionsoft UI. Currently it looks like the API for Pipeline will not be available till late this year. So if you are wanting to get customers now I would build using opportunities then use the Pipeline API when it becomes available later.

Any updates on this? Is there something that will be taking the place of opportunities to move a pipeline in the new infusionsoft?

Has this feature launched? I am in a similar position to the OP, and am wondering exactly this:

Should i wait to build a big integration for the new system to handle deals? I am guessing opportunities will eventually be retired and I am going to have to refactor my code if I build to that?

Hey @Max_Druiz ,

No, the pipelines feature is still currently inaccessible via the API.

Hey @JustinGourley , thank you. Are there any plans to add it? We are looking to add transactions that happened outside of Infusionsoft into Infusionsoft. The lead is in infusionsoft and then the transaction happens offline. Pipelines seems like the best option, following Opportunities in infusionsoft. Could you please advise if there is any plans on allowing for automation within pipeline deals, and if not what is alternative for someone in my shoes?

While we are always working behind-the-scenes to enhance the APIs, we unfortunately have nothing to announce at this time regarding API endpoints around the Deals feature.

Can you suggest any alternatives? We are looking at invoices to potentially function as deals/opportunities as they can be created by the API.

The opportunities are a good option. There are API endpoints around these, as well as automated actions built into em. Was there a feature (or lack of) preventing you from utilizing these?

@Max_Druiz ,

I’ve done development to provide custom stage moving etc for opportunities in Max Classic. There are some limited options out there that will move stages if you only have one active opp on a contact, but once you have more than one open opp they fall apart, so custom developed solutions can overcome that limitation. If you’d like to know more about it (I really don’t know of anything else that overcomes that limitation) then feel free to DM me :wink: