Anyone else but us still using the "Old" InfusionSoft Interface?

I took a few minutes and watched a couple of the Demos provided by Keap.

Truthfully, the system may have been working JUST like that but the video made it all quite appealing,

Aside from the obvious training concerns, my biggest hesitation is moving over data that lived in our Custom Fields.

any problems I should be aware of?

Did or does anyone have an implementation checklist?

Or is it just simple?

Cindy:

Keap (the company formerly known as Infusionsoft) is now a 2 product company - Keap and Infusionsoft by Keap. There is no need to move to Keap if you are on Infusionsoft by Keap (“old” Infusionsoft). Infusionsoft by Keap is designed for automation power (so if you are used to the deluxe automation in Infusionsoft by Keap, then I would stay with that system). If you are using primarily the CRM and light automation, then a move may be something to consider.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

1 Like

@Cindy_Glover,

I would treat the two as two separate products as if they were from two separate companies with separate target audiences. Infusionsoft is for the company/user that needs the more advanced (and there for higher learning curve) features. Keap is for the small business that just needs to get the basic up and running automations going with the most ease of use.

As a reference, here’s a high level overview comparison:

3 Likes

What do you mean by that mohammed?

Forgive my ignorance :thinking:

Why would Infusionsoft by Keap not be Mobile Responsive?

When Infusionsoft was originally written it was designed for the Desktop market. It would take a lot of time to change the interfaces to become mobile responsive. Hence why the Keap product is better for modern day equipment.

Well, that just stinks!

The Mobile App interface it nice and SO much easier to use.

I can’t understand why they cannot provide this for us (even though I understand it was made for Desktop etc…) but still…We literally cannot do ANYTHING in there.