All contacts in Que were not emailed

I have 7300 contacts in my email que but only 1250 were sent emails
all contacts have the same tag and email format

Hi Steve, can you elaborate a bit? There are a number of possible explanations for why some folks may not have been sent the email.

Can you walk us through what you did, what you expected, and what happened instead?

Hello Greg, thanks for responding – here is a screenshot

Just last night I tried to start the same campaign again and no emails were sent.

I start a campaign by bringing up the 7300 emails by the “drivers” tag I applied to all of them when I uploaded the list.

I then go under actions and click on start a campaign sequence then click on driver recruiting then click on driver emails then process action

I will send you my screen shot of my campaign next

Thanks

Steve Libertore

President & Business Development Manager

PH: 330-956-7636

Cell: 330-316-9272

Email: slibertore@diversitystaffinginc.com

cid:image001.png@01D28C59.A947AAF0 "Diversity - the art of thinking independently together”

-Malcom Forbes

Diversity Staffing Services, Inc

4974 Higbee Avenue NW

Suite 200

Canton, Ohio 44718

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and its attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. E-mails containing unprofessional, discourteous or offensive remarks violate Diversity Staffing Services, Inc policy. Diversity Staffing Services, Inc disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents. Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Diversity Staffing Services, Inc accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.

Greg here are the emails and I attached the campaign screen

Steve Libertore

cid:image001.png@01D28C59.A947AAF0 "Diversity - the art of thinking independently together”

-Malcom Forbes

4974 Higbee Avenue NW

Suite 200

Canton, Ohio 44718

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and its attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. E-mails containing unprofessional, discourteous or offensive remarks violate Diversity Staffing Services, Inc policy. Diversity Staffing Services, Inc disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents. Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Diversity Staffing Services, Inc accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.

On a side note, my home page states that my email was throttled. When I click on the alert it gave me the opportunity to retry the email, I did and 500 more were sent out of the 7,300.

It looks like it is throttled again

Steve Libertore

-Malcom Forbes

4974 Higbee Avenue NW

Suite 200

Canton, Ohio 44718

That makes sense, Here is some background information on Cold Email Throttling: Everything you need to know about Cold Email Throttling - Monkeypod Marketing