Warning: Don't get locked out of your community profile!

This has been resolved

We are not yet compatible with the new feature introduced in April that allows you to change your Infusionsoft ID email address. Doing so will lock you out of your community profile and I will not be able to get it back until we update our Single Sign On integration. Please keep this in mind @John_Borelli @Pav especially!

We will likely not be able to get this worked on until after ICON

No worries, my Infusionsoft ID Email Address has not changed since I originally signed up, and probably will not change.

Yep, same here. Hasn’t changed since the beginning (and I don’t want it to lol). Thanks for the heads up though!

Thanks for putting this out there so everyone knows :slight_smile:

This has been resolved. You can confidently change your Infusionsoft ID without having to worry about getting locked out of your community profile. Your community profile email address will also update to your updated Infusionsoft ID email address so you will get email notifications to your new email.

Your community name will not update. This way, you don’t have to worry about having a different community name on your profile if you ever decided to update your Infusionsoft ID…but if you want, you can just change it manually on your community profile.