Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    we need single-use coupon codes (so that we can work with companies like Groupon and LivingSocial).

anybody know any way to implement this within the existing capabilities of IS, let me know. Or, if anybody out there can help with this, let us know that too.

thanks
    sean

Is there an update on vBulletin and Infusionsoft Integration?

I am in the process of migrating a very robust member database from a combination of my own (antiquated) customized member platform and Ning to vBulletin.

I have to choose whether to use vB or InfusionSoft for my member payment integration.

Is there an update on the status of this interface?

Thanks!

Hi Joseph,

Is there an update on vBulletin and Infusionsoft Integration?

I am in the process of migrating a very robust member database from a combination of my own (antiquated) customized member platform and Ning to vBulletin.

I have to choose whether to use vB or InfusionSoft for my member payment integration.

Is there an update on the status of this interface?

Thanks!

I know this is really late...

Quote Originally Posted by dripmarketer View Post
    I would really like to see an integration with SendOutCards.
    http://fixyourfunnel.com/blog/direct...s-integration/ is a stable integration with SendOUtCards that you may consider.

Certified Consultant Infusionsoft Certified Consultant
    Chris, we met in Jan at Ryan's event. you mentioned integration for the UK... how is this coming along?

kind regards

Daniel Wagner

Integration with NetSuite

Infusionsoft is run on NetSuite-as a business platform, so is our business. It is great, but sucks when it comes to Marketing Automation. We have done basic integration but would love to see more options available for cross paltform intregration. NO ONE has done any descent marketing automationg integration with NetSuite yet and very few want to go to Marketo or Pardot, unless you are a giant.

Copy2Contact Integration or ability to parse e-mail inquiry

They are great, in terms of getting contact info into key CRM systems. We used them a lot. Great little tool. Would be great if IF could auto parse and add new lead using infusionsoft Outlook plugin.

Hey JT, we just finished an intergration like you described with NetSuite. We took use NetSuite for sales team, database, business platform and Infusion for marketing automation. It took less than a week for out IT guy to be sending HTTP posts to NetSuite. We are just working on deeper intergration. I'll see what the API team has to say about it.

Well, it all depends what capabilities SLX has, in terms of Advanced API integration capabilities. We are OK with NetSuite...but these are still TWO VERY DIFFERENT platform.

Even with our own integration, we had to write quite a bit more custom code, to make sure that HTTP post does everything we need it to do.

But I do agree with you, that it would be great marriage for sales world: IF+Sales CRMs.

Cheers,

Vasili K.

I'd love InfusionSoft to integrate with Xero so when an order is created and a payment made it automatically gets added into Xero for bookkeeping purposes.

Hello all;

I've been struggling with locating a good contact mapping software that integrates with Infusion Soft. In other words I'm looking for an application that allows you to pull contact data (Name, Number, Address, Notes, Etc.), and visually map those contacts locations on something like Google Maps.

We discovered an application for the iPhone and iPad called Sales Navigator. It works great, but only pulls data from either an iCloud or Microsoft Exchange.

Has anyone experience something like the above mentioned that integrates well with IS? We want our Sales Reps to be able to do this when they travel to clients. It would be extremely efficient to pull up a location they are in, and it populates all of their customers, prospects, suppliers, etc.

The problem with Sales Navigator is we're trying to eliminate the process of exporting the contacts/companies from IS to a spreadsheet, and from the spreadsheet import into Outlook. IS is our CRM, and we would like to keep it that way!

Thanks in advanced for the help/suggestions.

Brenden

Infusionsoft Certified Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by zenquility View Post
    Add my vote for integrating with an automatic appointment scheduling product.
    Hey Christina,

I just got an email this morning because I had subscribed to this thread quite some time ago. I'm just realizing as I'm responding that it wasn't your post that was just posted but that you posted this a year ago now...

Anyway, not sure if you ever found a solution to what you were looking for but we have already built an integration with TimeTrade. It's fully productized and Infusionsoft users are implementing it with great success. You can read about it here: http://www.marketingmavens.com/blog/...ith-timetrade/

Also, we have just started on an integration with Appointment-Plus. Not sure if you're still using that platform or not. Anyway, I know this comes quite late, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Jarrod

I'd love the functionality of being able to send out blogpost broadcasts automatically when I add new blogposts to my site. Like a rss I think it is. I can do this in aweber and mailchimp, but not in IS. It's a hugely powerful feature, and automated. This is the only thing that is stopping me shutting down my aweber and mailchimp accounts and moving everything in to IS.

Annette

Annette,

There is an add on for that http://bit.ly/RSS2IS

David Holland
    Most Helpful Developer Partner of the Year 2012
    T: +44(0)844 995 2200
    E: david@exela.co.uk
    W: http://exela.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by SalesExpert View Post
    There is an add on for that http://bit.ly/RSS2IS
    Thanks David. If you have any questions Annette, let us know.

I'd like the ability to track my ads using a 3rd party software using multiple pixels with InfusionSoft.

If I have an email opt-in form on one page that catures the email and then sends user to the sales page, I'd like the ability to be able to place a 3rd party tracking pixel and have it fire for both the email form and the sales conversion on 2 different pages.

Thanks David. I was aware of this addon. I think with extremely high monthly fee we pay for IS compared to aweber, mailchimp and 12all - a function like this should be included. I've spoken to many people about this and they all agree. It's fundamental to online marketing. We are not prepared to pay extra for it.

I'd love to know how to Integrate KISSmetrics with Infusionsoft.

Another vote for vBulletin integration. I've used vBulletin for years on multiple sites and it is fantastic.

---
    Patrick Allmond,
    Livin' it up at Focus Consulting and StopDoingNothing
    Twitter Me: @patrickallmond
    On Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
    405 283 6287 - Oklahoma City
    If you are in the area drop me a line some time

Question Help with Instant Customer Integration

Hi Can anyone help with Instant Customer Integration by tagging people to get funneled into the correct campaign?

Kind Regards,
    Deirdre Shockley

Deirdre, can you explain more about what you referring to please?

David Holland
    Most Helpful Developer Partner of the Year 2012
    T: +44(0)844 995 2200
    E: david@exela.co.uk
    W: http://exela.co.uk

Question Customer Intergration Via Email

I too have a question on "instant customer tagging". We have a third part registration solution that does not have an open API. When a registration occurs in that solution, I want the corresponding customer record in Infusionsoft to be tagged so that we cease ongoing marking efforts.

Since they don't have and open API, I wondered if there is anything that could be done via an auto-generated email from that provider into Infusionsoft? We could put any kind of data into the email, but I'm wondering if there is a way it could be pulled directly into Infusionsoft in order to tag a record?

Thanks!

On the Instant Customer support page: http://www1.instantcustomer.com/supp...s/integration/

it says:

"How can I integrate my campaigns with Infusionsoft?
    The easy way is to add the Infusionsoft auto-responder email address to your campaign. Checkmark “Subscribe to third-party autoresponder if email address is known” to reveal the email field. It will simply add the name and email of the subscriber to the Infusionsoft campaign.
    The advanced way is to use the API."
    Tom Nunamaker
    Paladin Computers

Agreed. Would love to have survey functionality baked in.

Klavine,

Are you still using Schedulicity and need an integration with Infusionsoft? Our Maven Email to CRM plug-in can do this.

Best,

Jarrod

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast