Angry application not loading...?!

not sure where to post this but is anyone else having loading issues since the new release? The application loads so slow I can barely get anything done. And I keep having to quit and re-open because the pages freeze or the mouse is unable to click on anything.

I use MAC OS 10.7.4 and have have tried Firefox 3, 10, 13 and 13.1 and also Safari 5. Chrome is not supported with the drag and drop features so that doesn't work either.

Is there a way to 're-boot' our application or something?

Any techies out there that can offer suggestions, much appreciated and whether I should be posting this elsewhere.

Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by styler View Post
    not sure where to post this but is anyone else having loading issues since the new release? The application loads so slow I can barely get anything done. And I keep having to quit and re-open because the pages freeze or the mouse is unable to click on anything.

I use MAC OS 10.7.4 and have have tried Firefox 3, 10, 13 and 13.1 and also Safari 5. Chrome is not supported with the drag and drop features so that doesn't work either.

Is there a way to 're-boot' our application or something?

Any techies out there that can offer suggestions, much appreciated and whether I should be posting this elsewhere.

Spencer

Hey Spencer, I'm also seeing more API 500 errors, including multiple 500 errors before success unlike before where it was at most 1x error. Also more errors when updating contacts online, white screens of death, etc. Using Firefox as well on Mac and PC. Some of my clients are affected more than others but they're all seeing the same general increases in unreliability. I'm also seeing the non responsive frozen pages periodically as well which seems to be new'ish.

- Dave

Infusionsoft Certified Consultant BobKeen's Avatar
    You guys need to move to Costa Rica... Everything works fine in the tropics... for now...
    Best,
    Bob

Check out iMember360 (or here), the leading integration system for Infusionsoft-based membership sites, automated landing pages, secure digital delivery and more. Using the world's best CMS, build dynamic, individually customized and interactive membership sites, using any of thousands of free themes and plugins, connect with Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BobKeen View Post
    You guys need to move to Costa Rica... Everything works fine in the tropics... for now...
    What, you don't get app changes down there?

D

Infusionsoft Certified Consultant BobKeen's Avatar
    Only working ones...
    Best,
    Bob

Check out iMember360 (or here), the leading integration system for Infusionsoft-based membership sites, automated landing pages, secure digital delivery and more. Using the world's best CMS, build dynamic, individually customized and interactive membership sites, using any of thousands of free themes and plugins, connect with Facebook, Twitter, etc.